Headset Button Controller Trial
Turn the button on a wired headset into a remote control for your music player !
- Category Audio
- Program license Free
- Version 8.2
- Size 375 KB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.kober.headset
- Program by Christoph Kober
* Pressy mode support for Marshmallow (Android 6)
* JellyBean/KitKat/Lollipop: The long press commands of the center button are reserved by Google Now and cannot be configured with this app.
* Headset Button Controller cannot support the separate volume control buttons on the iPhone headset - this is a limitation of the Android framework.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.